Increase your web presence: 89+ Book Marketing Ideas That Will Change Your Life.
Who wouldn’t like to make some extra money with their website? I would and some of these ideas are very simple to set up!
I recently found a post on 89+ book marketing ideas and so far have posted increase your web presence, build your fan base, and cultivating community to this series. Book marketing can take a lot of time and effort and I continually want to make sure I’m on the right path. With life, learning, and writing, I’m trying to manage my time better so I love it when I find loads of information on one post instead of finding a bit here and a piece there.
The post on the blog I found has a ton of information so I’m separating the book marketing ideas into eight different posts. Hopefully, once a week. Feel free to visit Author Media to read the whole post and get more great information. I’ve been using these lists and checking off what I already have and what I need to do.
As with anything else, I may not use all of this information and you may not either. But it is nice to have on hand.
Make some extra money:
- Repackage old blog posts and sell them as an e-book (Depending on what you talk about on your website this may be a great idea!)
- Join an affiliate program
- Speak on the core topic of your book
- Become a content writer
- Host paid webinars
- Freelance with niche magazines
- Sell ads on your website
- Sell ads in your newsletter
- Write a new ebook tailored to your fans
- Mentor another writer
- Become an Amazon Affiliate (and use MyBookTable)
- Offer customizable ebooks for readers
- Sell your book on your site, not just Amazon
I have seven of these down. How many do you have?
- Join an affiliate program (I have two)
- Speak on the core topic of your book (I tried this, the verdict is still out. I think it might work better on a non-fiction book)
- Become a content writer (This one is in the works:)
- Freelance with niche magazines (This one is also in the works:)
- Mentor another writer (I’ve done some mentoring with a friend of mine, if all works well I’ll have her guest posting on my blog in 2016)
- Become an Amazon Affiliate
- Sell your book on your site, not just Amazon (I let Amazon do the work for me, there’s only so much time in the day)
Leave a comment below on which ideas you think are the right choices.