More recipes here–>> http://www.food.com/recipe/low-slow-oven-baked-ribs-super-simple-303245
- 2racks pork baby back ribs (our favorite are baby back ribs, but this works well with St. Louis style ribs too)
- 1cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Season your ribs with Dale’s marinade, your favorite rib rub, grill seasoning, or simply salt and pepper.
- Place ribs, meat side down, in baking dishes.
- Cover the baking dishes with aluminum foil and place in the oven.
- If you are using small baby back ribs, take out after 3.5 hours. If you are using regular baby back or St. Louis style ribs, then take out after 4 hours.
- Drain off the drippings. Flip the ribs over using two spatulas (and an extra set of hands if you have them) so the meat side is up. Be careful, as they may be so tender they fall apart.
- Put a layer of BBQ sauce on the ribs and return to the oven uncovered for an additional 20-30 minutes.
Salad: Red sail lettuce, feta cheese, toasted almonds, and blueberries (I use my olive oil dressing)
Green beans:, onions, garlic, smoked paprika…I saute the onion and garlic in olive oil first and then add the green beans, and smoked paprika and cook for a few minutes. (I use thawed-frozen green beans)
1 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, whole milk, , shredded
1/4 Almond Flour
1/2 Coconut Flour
2 tbsp Cream Cheese
1 large Egg
Pre-heat oven to 425 degree. Mix all ingredients together. Place on parchment paper and roll out dough.
(Optional) Sprinkle some garlic/parsley salt over dough.
Bake for about 15 minutes (20-22 minutes total, or until slightly brown on top.)
*I also took some brats out of the freezer just in case.*