4 chicken thighs with skin
2 cups white wine
1 teaspoons base
1 cup water
about 1/2 bag spinach
2 celery sticks
Brown chicken on both side in olive oil-I added some caribbean jerk spice. Place in crockpot. Add wine. Simmer on low overnight.
The next morning: Add chicken base and 1 cup water. Saute carrots, garlic, onions, and celery in olive oil. Add to crockpot with spinach. Simmer on low until dinner time. The chicken with fall apart as it cooks.
1 pound ground beef
parsley (finely chopped)
Blend all of the ingredients together and cook on medium heat until done- I top mine with muenster cheese, lettuce, and green chile.
I couldn’t help myself. I had to do the crepes again-this time with a blend of blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries!
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ cup melted coconut oil plus 2 tablespoons for cooking
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 3 drops Protocol stevia (I used some coconut sugar)
- To make the crepes combine the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Heat a 12-inch skillet over medium. Lightly coat with coconut oil. Add ⅓ cup batter. Cook until underside of crepe is golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Loosen edge of crepe with a rubber spatula, then quickly flip. Cook 1 minute more. Slide crepe out of skillet and repeat with remaining batter. (Coat pan with coconut as needed.)
- To keep crepes warm set in an oven at 200 degrees until ready to eat.
- To make the blueberry cream cheese filling place the blueberries, water and seasonings in small pot over medium high heat and bring to a boil. Lower and let simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Add in the cream cheese and mix with a spoon mix until the mixture is smooth. Remove from the stove and set aside.
- Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of the blueberry filling on each crepe down the center. Take one side of the crepe and roll it over the filling and continue rolling until you have a tube.