I used the recipe from Low Carb Yum for their chicken tenders, but changed it to my tastes. They do chicken tenders that look yummy too!
*I cooked this for a little longer and steamed up some Asparagus to go with it…
Warning: I did have a little trouble keeping this site up
- chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or natural sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic/parsley salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon ground smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black or white pepper
- 1/4 cup chive/parsley olive oil (I had my own already made up)
- On plate or shallow container, mix Parmesan and spices with a fork.
- Pour olive oil in small container. Drench each tenderloin in olive oil then gently press each chicken tenderloin in coconut flour mixture.
- Ensure each tenderloin is completely covered with coating then place on a rack inside shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes then flip each tenderloin.
- Continue baking for an additional 10-12 minutes. To brown the outside, place tenders about 6-inches from top broiler on high and broil each side for about 1 minute. (You’ll need to flip the tenders again to brown each side using the broiler)
- Eat plain or dip in your favorite sauce.